Podcast conversation with John Learmonth, Managing Director of Deanbridge International, Elizabeth Bagger, Director General of the Insitute for Family Business UK, Alex Scott, Executive Chairman and 4th generation family shareholder of Applerigg UK, and Simone Mokster, Managing Director of Family Business Norway and a 2nd generation family business owner, about what practical messages today’s family businesses struggling with the Coronavirus Crisis can take from the experience of family companies managing the crisis of the Second World War. The full background article, written by John Learmonth with Professor Heinrich Liechtenstein of IESE Business School, is included above. The podcast was moderated and produced by Russ Haworth of the Family Business Podcast.
- The 14th edition of our EFIC News Briefing tracks FIC actions as the pandemic continues and new lockdowns are imposed
- Fourth EFIC Virtual Conversation
- The 13th edition of our EFIC News Briefing tracks FIC actions as many countries emerge from a second lockdown
- The 12th edition of our EFIC News Briefing tracks FIC actions during the pandemic’s second wave
- The 11th edition of our EFIC News Briefing tracks FIC actions as they navigate new waters