Podcast conversation with John Learmonth, Managing Director of Deanbridge International, Elizabeth Bagger, Director General of the Insitute for Family Business UK, Alex Scott, Executive Chairman and 4th generation family shareholder of Applerigg UK, and Simone Mokster, Managing Director of Family Business Norway and a 2nd generation family business owner, about what practical messages today’s family businesses struggling with the Coronavirus Crisis can take from the experience of family companies managing the crisis of the Second World War. The full background article, written by John Learmonth with Professor Heinrich Liechtenstein of IESE Business School, is included above. The podcast was moderated and produced by Russ Haworth of the Family Business Podcast.
- The 24th edition of our EFIC News Briefing continues to track FIC actions as the pandemic enters a new phase
- Announcing Publication of The European Family Investment Company Report: Second Edition – Advance Release
- The 23rd edition of our EFIC News Briefing tracks FIC actions as we near the end of another eventful year
- The 22nd edition of our EFIC News Briefing tracks FIC actions as we head into another pandemic autumn
- The 21st edition of our EFIC News Briefing tracks FIC actions during a busy pandemic summer