EFB, a federation of 14 national family business organisations, has published its position paper on Covid-19. Amongst its proposals, the paper calls on the European Commission to recommend Member States pass emergency legislation to allow for virtual shareholder meetings and for it to ask banks to alleviate regulatory quarterly assets tests to help family business owners who have taken on debt to support their businesses.
- The 8th edition of our EFIC News Briefing tracks FIC actions as the pandemic transitions beyond lockdown
- Third EFIC Virtual Conversation
- Approaching The New Normal? The 7th edition of our EFIC News Briefing tracks recent FIC actions during the pandemic.
- 6th edition of EFIC News Briefing tracks recent FIC actions during pandemic
- 5th edition of EFIC News Briefing tracks recent FIC actions during pandemic