EFB, a federation of 14 national family business organisations, has published its position paper on Covid-19. Amongst its proposals, the paper calls on the European Commission to recommend Member States pass emergency legislation to allow for virtual shareholder meetings and for it to ask banks to alleviate regulatory quarterly assets tests to help family business owners who have taken on debt to support their businesses.
- The 24th edition of our EFIC News Briefing continues to track FIC actions as the pandemic enters a new phase
- Announcing Publication of The European Family Investment Company Report: Second Edition – Advance Release
- The 23rd edition of our EFIC News Briefing tracks FIC actions as we near the end of another eventful year
- The 22nd edition of our EFIC News Briefing tracks FIC actions as we head into another pandemic autumn
- The 21st edition of our EFIC News Briefing tracks FIC actions during a busy pandemic summer